- Books and magazins
TurboScan: quickly scan multipage documents into high-quality PDFs
TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, and other text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store or email them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
#1 business app in the United States and 20+ other countries for over 3 years.
Featured in New York Times (Jan 2012), CNN Money (Sept 2012) and The Telegraph (Jan 2015).
• “If you're not using TurboScan for your document scanning, you're doing it wrong” – Engadget.com (TUAW, 2014)
• "Unbelievably sharp. The best app I’ve tried... The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant" - AppBank (April 2010)
• "I’ve downloaded and purchased many fantastic apps, but Turboscan is the tool that has added the most value to my iPhone" - iosLawyer.com (Dec 2012)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Add pages anytime, reorder, and delete pages
• Copy pages to Clipboard and Paste
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing via AirPrint
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
• Not recommended to use with iPod Touch 4 or iPad 2 camera (due to its low resolution).
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.
TagsTurboScan: quickly scan multipage documents into high-quality PDFs